Is your business a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) entity? If yes, let us turn your hard earned cash into helping create new start-up businesses and services providing opportunities for UK people specifically, from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Here’s 5 reasons why donating with us is better for you.
1. We believe in total Transparency therefore, we can give you a complete breakdown of your donation at anytime.
2. You’ll receive updates and a ‘thank you’ letter from all benefactor(s) of your donation.
3. Any business or service you’ve assisted will ensure you receive a discount by the grateful benefactor(s).
4. Keep abreast of Harambee progress, news and updates by subscribing to our quarterly newsletter.
5. Your company will be displayed as an active CSR contributor on our sponsors’ page. Here, you can also view short videos of the benefactor(s) of your donation who, will state how your donation helped them. Great PR for your business!
People just need opportunities. Some a few more than others. However, they should not be passed-by because of Social Exclusion, Economic, Physical or Mental concerns. Age, Being a Single Parent or disadvantaged simply because of Geographical Location.
By donating a percentage of your Corperate Social Responsibility budget to Harambee you can be assured your funds will go directly to help UK Business Start Up’s from those unable to follow the traditional business Start-Up routes.
Many of the top entrepreneurs, business leaders and influencers evolved from disadvantaged backgrounds. Most did not have degrees or diplomas and in some cases did not even complete full time education. Many also started with limited capital thus making the ‘rags to riches’ story factual many times over.
For example, Lord Alan Sugar, Sir Richard Branson, Sir Philip Green, J.K. Rowling, Peter Jones and Duncan Bannatyne both from Dragons Den, Simon Cowell, Victoria Beckham, Mike Ashley, Peter Hargreaves CBE, John Caudwell, Linda Bennett OBE, Chris Dawson plus, many more. They all share similar stories in that they are self-made. Some grew from nothing, had no formal education, began with very limited capital yet, they made their own luck. They had ambition, dedication, commitment and most importantly – an opportunity.
Harambee will especially be looking to assist and invest business and services that promote Diversity, Equality, Gender, Age, Environmental, Humanitarian, Sustainability and Inclusion. However, we don’t just want your cash. Why not become an active mentor and be available to offer additional advice and support for those seeking a new direction. Your valued input would always be appreciated.
Proverbs 19:17 Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed.